Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ska-blogger collaboration in Zymurgy

The current July/August issue of Zymurgy, the journal of the American Homebrewers Association, includes a column I wrote about my brewing collaboration with Ska Brewing Co.

I covered the project last winter extensively on this website, but it was fun to reach out to some new readers via Zymurgy.

The column is not available online. Zymurgy is sold at Magpie's in downtown Durango, along with homebrew shops and newsstands nationwide.

An archive of all the blog posts I wrote about the project to brew Soggy Coaster Imperial Red Ale is available here.

It was very cool of Ska to open up their brewery to bloggers like myself and Jeff Hammett (formerly of Beer N Bikes in Durango, now writing at San Diego Beer Blog). Thanks especially to Ska Head Brewer Thomas Larsen and President Dave Thibodeau, without whom I wouldn't have had any clue.

I hope this project leads to other interesting collaborations between bloggers and brewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment